Friday, April 22, 2011

Linchpin - Seth Godin

Many books claim to be able to change your life.
How about one that simply proves to you....


That you're NOT crazy.

Is this you?:
Problem solver in your office?
Creativity bothering those above you?
Awesome after work to not upset others
?
Feel like a freak because you ask questions?
Coworkers think you're stupid for working so hard
?
Want every ounce of effort to = progress
?

This book is going to make yo
u feel like someone actually understands you. Like you were adopted and didn't know it and now here, are your real parents

Seth Godin,
one of the world's best agitators,

Explains how our t
hree brains
( lizard, mammal and post-mammal)
can hold us back, or empower
(what is the lizard brain?)


Our entire 'system' of school, study and work is based on a broken model of success. It shouldn't take good old Lucy to show us how the assembly line makes no sense

Those running the show have no idea how to get results in a
2.0 world

But you knew that didn't you?

This book will give you some great ideas on what you can do about it in your life.
Today.

I gather linchpins in my networ
k, we met up in 2010 with great results
I seek them and together we are shipping results for ourselves and others.


A big thanks to Promod Sharma who introduced me to this book at a critical time.
Since then it has helped me understand what I need to do to change my own damn life.

I know you are frustrated, this book will help.

So get ready to find your power and fight mediocrity
As for you mediocrity I have just one prediction for your future...

Average is dead. Long live the Linchpin


No comments:

Post a Comment