Saturday, December 17, 2011

LinkedIn Log - Make 2012 a success!

Anyone who knows me knows I'm crazy about LinkedIn
Social media is fun but unfocused and messy.
LinkedIn is about real business networking.


A few weeks ago a wonderful peer saw this resource and sent
me a note. I was fascinated and ordered a couple to check out. What followed changed my year, and will make my 2012 ( and yours if you choose ) a LinkedIn business success.

I get my hands on thi
s little book, it looks like a passport. You can fill it out over an hour or so, but it makes you think. It guides the reader to create a well rounded profile - ON PAPER!!

Why is this a revolution? All other books just tell you what to do and leave you on your own. That doesn't work for an
y business professionals who are not digital natives (coined by Humber educator Ken Wyman) , ie. anyone over 30.

Also, most other great books on LinkedIn are out of date with the constantly evolving program - this was just published.

THIS book, changes the game.

I showed it to one executive who wanted to help their staff get better at LinkedIn, they said "holy crap, this is it" and did a bulk order with 24 hours.

I personally put out a few hundred of my own money and bought a bunch for an education session I was giving on LinkedIn to the supercool folks at Social Media breakfast - and I sold out my few dozen in 5 minutes.

So take heed, I am getting behind this 100% in 2012. You can order it online here but I'll be doing bulk orders and helping my network get their hands on them, let me know if you want one.

$10 ( total! Tax and shipping) to make your profile better? That's an easy investment.

As another business executive who saw it and bought it right from my hands said to me "online, I don't get it, I can't do it. I don't have time to figure it out" but holding this hand-sized book "but THIS, this I get. THIS I can do".

Giddyup network.

Let's ride into 2012 ready to rock

Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment