Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Enchantment - Guy Kawasaki

Perfect start of the end of summer, get my brain working again book.
It won't h
urt your head, I promise.

Something to read at a cottage, on a dock, in a boat
where you have time to think in between and after

Yes Guy, Enchanting.


( TOO enchanting, I got #@$!#$ library fi
nes
because I kept it to read it slow, like eating rich food)

Now don't get me wrong.
There are some busine$$ tips in here
I LOVED the script to turn your front desk into front sales

Descriptions of what makes:
- A product enchanting
- A brand of value in 2011
- A strategy worth committing to


What is the most enchanting length of:
- Email - Video -PowerPoint


I love that Guy quotes my favourite networking book of all time on the topic of networking!! "Work the Pond" rules!!

As I was hoping, like Sally Hogshead takes apart "Fascination" for business, Guy takes apart enchantment and shares all the moving parts for you to create success.

Every chapter ends with a real world story. So thrilled a business hero of mine, Garr Reynolds is one and there's a whole chapter on the beauty and simplicity of Japanese culture.

Biggest value?

How to enchant, I mean actual strategy using:
- LinkedIn - YouTube - Twitter

How to enchant
- Volunteers - Your boss - Your employees

And how cultivate enchantment Kryptonite to not be swayed by others..

The very best of pull marketing education. The business read of the summer.

I leave you with my favourite quote from the book and a great visual plug...


"The function of the muscles is to pull and not to push,
except in the case of the genitals and the tongue".
Leonardo Da Vinci



No comments:

Post a Comment