Sunday, March 6, 2011

Be the Hero


Be the Hero: Three Powerful Ways to Overcome Challenges in Work and Life

Six words: Change your stories, change your life.

I love fable format books.

This book was a quick read that will help anyone get out from under "victim thinking".

Most importantly it can help you dissolve bitterness and have a hopeful outlook on the future.

I had to come back and change this review 24 hours after - as I started to apply the learning ( change: the stories I tell myself about me, situations, about others....) I had a wonderful experience and can feel a change in the way I relate to my immediate family, co-workers and my job.

Are you stuck in the middle of what you know must be a change in your attitude?

Get unstuck with this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment