Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Best Service is No Service

Originally read Jan 2010

The Best Service is No Service: How to Liberate Your Customers from Customer Service, Keep Them Happy, and Control Costs

Best on audio this book is the PERFECT read/listen if you're thinking about how to improve your customer service and website in the new year!

I actually ran out of ink in my pen taking notes!

The concept is simply how to boost customer service through 100 simple methods so you can cut down on traditional customer service time and money wasters!

Attention non-profit folks who have no "front line" army to answer the phone!

High value - NOTE it's a long listen/read so don't feel guilty skipping and skimming.

It's worth the effort! In less than one quarter I used these methods to boost both my closed deals and higher level customer contacts.

This book has become one of my top referrals in 2011 and I'll be using it 90% of my presentations in 2012 - we always talk about what we should START doing but never what we need to STOP doing.

Think smart.

Let me know if you want details.

Leave you with great video talking about the book:


No comments:

Post a Comment